Omega pre pond full size check

Posts
9
Likes
0
Hi, I wanted to show you my pre-bond. Does it look good or fake? Thanks for the replies. I can take more photos as soon as I get back.

 
Posts
10,745
Likes
16,730
Looks good to me. But better pics may be needed for certainty.
 
Posts
9
Likes
0
Does to me. But better pics may be needed for certainty.

The date change is early. Or very late. Prob needs a service.
Yes, the date change has started, and a few minutes before 12 p.m. it changes completely. It works well and hasn't caused any problems so far. As for the rest, I wanted to ask if it's okay (dial, hands, bezel, etc.).
 
Posts
10,745
Likes
16,730
Yes. Were that an auto then the date change would be a concern. On the jump hour quartz not so much AFAIK. You are prob fine. I edited before you replied when I realised my mistake.
 
Posts
9
Likes
0
Yes. Were that an auto then the date change would be a concern. On the jump hour quartz not so much AFAIK. You are prob fine. I edited before you replied when I realised my mistake.
Sorry, but I don't understand AFAIK. Anyway, does it all seem original?
 
Posts
10,745
Likes
16,730
Sorry, but I don't understand AFAIK. Anyway, does it all seem original?
AFAIK is just short for as far as I know. Nothing to worry about.