Forums Latest Members
  1. OmegaMikhail Aug 1, 2016

My dad bought an Omega pocketwatch back in Kherson, Ukraine. He wants more information about it. I was looking at a chart with the serial numbers but my dad doesnt want to believe that it is only from 1970. Maybe I read the chart wrong, please let us know. Additional information would be great, too. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. François Pépin Aug 1, 2016

image.jpg Certainly not from the 1970´s! Rather the begining of the 20th century. The number you have to match to the chart is the movement one, not the case one - just in case you showed the case number in order we can check the year of production.

It is one of the 19´´ shape series. We need the size of the watch to tell you more. I guess it could actually be a 19'´ - it is if the movement is about 43 cm. The 19'´ is a nice movement with an interesting history (first watch signed Omega, first keyless watch - see the pic above).

3. OmegaMikhail Aug 2, 2016

The numbers are the same. It is 3415279 and under it is 8 and G. I dont think I saw anything else. Thanks for your help!

image.jpg
  4. François Pépin Aug 2, 2016

So it dates back to circa 1908-1912.