Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega pocket chronograph, cal 19", circa 1900, perfect dial and working perfectly

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 2, 2015

Evening all

I have recently got in to pocket chronographs amongst my other collecting habits, I've bought quite a few but this is amongst the nicest and most complete/ original

image.jpg

I am selling because I have bought a solid silver 1908 hunter side by side cal 19 chrono, which needs major work, so I am offering this up for sale

image.jpg

It is a very rare circa 1900 (I thad thought it was around 1908 but apparently it is much earlier) calibre 19 pocket chronograph by Omega, these are extremely rare now but finding one in this condition is much rarer. image.jpg

The dial is perfect and crack free, the case is free from damage or previous repair and the watch is running strongly as is the chronograph, although i have not had the watch services

image.jpg

There is a whole section in omega Journey Through Time dedicated to these remarkable watches, they were very expensive when new (for obvious reasons) and quite something to behold, even now they really are something very unique

image.jpg

Although I accept pocket watches aren't everyone's cup of tea I felt it was too nice to not offer up to the forum before I look at selling it elsewhere

image.jpg

I am looking for a very reasonable £675 shipped RMSD or international signed for. Payment via BT or PP gift/ you cover fees

Thanks Tom

Edited Jun 3, 2015
    jefireland, Dedalus, adam78 and 2 others like this.
  2. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Jun 2, 2015

Stunning :thumbsup:

3. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 4, 2015

Gentle bump for this beauty and one off reduction to £625 shipped! This really is one of the nicest early omega chronographs you will ever find and in this condition really must be one of the rarest omegas on the sales corner in a very long time