Omega PO White vs Blue vs Tokyo Numbered

I have been longing to add a luxury watch to my collection (~8 watches all under 500€) and I know for sure that the PO 39.5 is what I want!

I am now in a dilemma on which Color to get. I love how the white looks but feel like it might not be the most wearable and might stick out when I wear it casually (say with jeans and whatever). It likely wouldn’t if I suited up, but that’s literally a day a year and I’m mostly wearing it to work, weekend brunches or maybe a hike even…

On the white, I want it mostly because I have a LOT of white things around me and it has been my go-to Color. I have had a white Gshock and all my gadgets when possible are white (my Swiss knifes, key rings, iPhone etc)… also I’ve NEVER seen anyone else sport a white diver. It would be a nice stand-out!

The blue feels too understated and common!

I have an interesting proposal from the AD that he could get me the Tokyo Edition which fortunately has my birth year.

I’d like to ask the community what you think about the Tokyo LE? Should I spend a few hundred extra € on it? (I get the NATO and Leather straps, leather I would likely never use)

Stick to the White? Or go for the blue?

Attached are images for reference and how the white would look when wearing likely (the watch worn there is a breitling super ocean - which I did not like)

IMG_5416.jpeg IMG_5415.jpeg IMG_4963.jpeg 72196156-1c16-4de4-8d2d-530605388452.jpeg

Those are both great Omegas.
If you like the white more then that’s what you should buy.
Personally I like the blue more, but that just my personal taste.
After trying on both in person, I would go with the one that you liked more when you had it on. Good luck and post pics of your choice!

The white strikes me as a fashion piece—something you’d wear to suit a particular outfit or to make a statement that you want others to notice. It’s more… accentual and eye-catching. (For me, personally—not something I’d wear. If had a darker bezel that toned it down a bit, sure.)

The blue just looks like classic Seamaster—a solid everyday casual watch.

It’d be an easy choice for me, but I’m not you!

Tokyo all day long. I love that watch, but I think it's a bit of a unicorn, I've never seen one in person. AD here has never had it in the shop, either.