Forums Latest Members
  1. zcymontmae Oct 2, 2014

hi! guys,

just wanted to ask few other member who already having a 42 mm PO 8500, I am just wondering why the bezel is playing (i mean loose), but I tried my brother PO 45.5 with the same caliber bezel and found out that the bezel is fixed and never moved when i tried to played it... now my query is, is that normal with PO 42 mm or shall I claim for a warranty for possible manufacturing defect.

2. Fusion Oct 2, 2014

I have had a SMP with a loose bezel and it needed service to replace a part, I don't think it's an issue regarding water resistance but it is annoying. Not sure what to tell you, I just didn't wear the SMP as much and had it fixed when I serviced it. I don't know if we had the same type of 'play' though, mine just spun WAAAAAY too freely. Not sure why it would wiggle, if that is what is happening to you

3. zcymontmae Oct 2, 2014

It is just playing little bit it seems the gear does have big gaps, unlike my other wathes which has rotating bezel it never play backwards

4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Oct 3, 2014

Just need to replace the bezel click spring - it's a $10 part.

Cheers, Al

5. zcymontmae Oct 4, 2014

Hi boss archer is that part of the warranty? I just bought it last week..

6. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Oct 4, 2014

Oh okay - I wasn't aware it was a new watch. I would ask the seller to see what they can do with it yes.

Cheers, Al