Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA Ploprof 600m 166.077 MK1

1. karatekid Jan 1, 2018

My first sales post here but I have many references from other forum. Thank you moderators for the space.

Selling this Omega Seamaster 600m Ploprof

One of few that has aged worthy of the watch it was intended to be. The dial is still blue, without any damages or major bubbling and with the right patina. You don't see them often like this.

Case: The C-shaped case is in excellent unpolished condition with factory chamfers and brushing. Of course some scratches here and there but for a watch water resistant to 600m it has aged very well.

Dial: Excellent MK1 dial and hands. Small discolouration at the 12 o'clock index but imo one of the best mk1 dials and hands out there.

Movement: Works as should and keeps excellent time. The watch has never seen a service and was only used sporadically in the 70s. It has however been opened and the gaskets been removed as they were melted. The gaskets were exchanged to aftermarket gaskets so i would'nt recommend diving with it unless OEM gaskets are installed. Serial no is 31 5xx xxx. Watch was delivered to Sweden in 1971.

Strap: The watch comes on the original blue omega isofrane rubber strap from the 70s in great condition for its age without any damages.

Price: 6500€ or best reasonable offer. Plenty of references available worldwide, please do not hesitate to ask, I will do the same. I'm open for trades, especially an mk2-3 ploprof.

Return: To be discussed with buyer.
    DSC_0516.JPG DSC_0494.JPG DSC_0518.JPG Untitled.png Untitled2.png

Gwade, eugeneandresson, kov and 9 others like this.
  2. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass Jan 1, 2018

A+ seller and watch, GLWS!

karatekid likes this.
  3. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 1, 2018

You were mentioned in terms of feedback... :thumbsup:

karatekid likes this.
  4. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jan 1, 2018