Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Plo Prof 600 - Type 1 Dial / Bezel

1. kashb Sep 20, 2013

Hi All,

Due to a change in my collection and number of watches im keeping i now have for sale a all original (best of my knowledge and experience) type 1 dial, type 1 bezel and original early hands PloProf. This was acquired by me from a well known and respected collector (detail can be given if you get in touch) and I had planed to keep this a long time.

The dial is in good shape considering its a type 1 that were known to break up but this is holding up nicely, and ofcourse is rare.

I would ideally like a UK deal but would consider alternatives for the right price : )

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like particular pictures. It comes on a new unmarked omega mesh.

Im looking for 4.5k GBP by bank transfer. I have plenty of refs available, just ask. For more please contact me on [email protected]

Thanks
    Kash

photo-1.JPG photo-2.JPG photo-3.JPG photo.JPG

Tinggle likes this.
  2. kashb Sep 21, 2013

NEW PRICE - I would like to move this lovely watch to a new home so a healthy reduction to 4k GBP please

Thanks

3. kashb Sep 22, 2013

OHPF. Thanks

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 22, 2013

Nice, is it a member here buying it?

5. kashb Sep 22, 2013

Not sure tbh, will ask him when he collects. cheers

6. kashb Sep 23, 2013

Due to the buyer being unable to complete this is back up for sale for new price of 3800kGBP Thanks

7. Lowflight Sep 23, 2013

Nice, wish it were in the US for sale

8. kashb Sep 24, 2013

yeah, sorry about that. So watch now sold, and he is a forum UK member, I will let him come forward if he wishes. Thank you all

9. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2013

Oh nice, always great to see them stay in the family