Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Planet Ocean TIZ001570 21 MM Titanium Bracelet with TIZ-001151 Adjustable Clasp

1. fskywalker Nov 13, 2020

For sale ($875 OBRO) have a genuine, excellent conditions Omega Seamaster 300 Master Coaxial 41 MM titanium bracelet, Reference TIZ001570. This bracelet comes fitted from factory to the Omega Seamaster Coaxial titanium model 233.90.41.21.03.001 (bracelet model) but will also fit the leather bracelet model of the same watch (reference 233.92.41.21.03.001) so if you own either model and want to add the bracelet here is your chance. The clasp of the bracelet (TIZ-001151) has 6 position adjustment, so you can adjust the size on the fly to fit your needs.

The bracelet is in excellent conditions as shown with very little stretch and has a total of four full size removable links and two half links. It measures about 7 1/2 inches with the expandable clasp completely in and about 8 inches with the clasp on the outer expandable position, so will fit at least a 8 inch wrist when fitted to a watch head.

Notes:

1- Price listed is NET and includes USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only (insured and signature confirmation).
    2- Myself and the bracelet are located in Puerto Rico (USA), so no import fees to the USA mainland.
    3- Would consider shipping it to Canada or Internationally, shipping fee will depend on location.
    4- I’m not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Omega or not significantly as described.
    5- I have several positive transactions here and over 150 positive on Watchuseek, plus a few more at The Rolex Forums (TRF) and "The Good Guys", so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,300 transactions on Ebay under the same user name.
    6- Additional references available upon request.

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures (or a high definition video, would need a texting or whatsapp number to send it), can be reach by regular text or whatsapp at 787 248 6267. Thanks for looking, few pictures below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fskywalker Nov 13, 2020

SOLD, thanks buyer and OF