Omega Planet Ocean 600M Chronograph 9900 caliber stopped and later restarted

I have worn my Omega PO chrono 24 hours a day. A few days ago, I noticed the watch had stopped and had fallen a few hours behind. While the watch should have been going since I wear it round the clock, I still tried winding it and nothing - it wouldn't start up again. I tried pulling the crown out and changing the time but still it wouldn't run. The next day I pulled the crown out and fiddled with it and it started running. So, now it's been keeping time for 36 hours.

Does anyone have an explanation? It is less than 4 yrs old and a year ago I had to have Omega repair it because it was losing time. I will be bringing it in to my AD for a second repair in under 4 years but this is quite disturbing. How can I have faith that I did not get a lemon? When my 5 year warranty is up, am I looking forward to a life of frequent expensive repairs?

Here is my gripe, and as sad as it is, I've never got a watch back from Omega servicing without something wrong with it and it needing to go back to them again.... and still, for the same problem it went back in for, it wasn't done, TWICE. I've now given up and am not sending it back to them a third time. I love Omega watches and when they are fresh out of the box, generally are as good as it gets, and I'm talking Planet Ocean/300 etc. BUT, when I send back to Omega, it has never once come back to me as 'good as new' aesthetically or mechanically, as I hear so often from others. I've been very unlucky with the service centre, but I have no experience of other places, as of yet, but I'm totally fed up with them. If I didn't love the POs so much I'd have sold them ages ago.

Here is my gripe, and as sad as it is, I've never got a watch back from Omega servicing without something wrong with it and it needing to go back to them again.... and still, for the same problem it went back in for, it wasn't done, TWICE. I've now given up and am not sending it back to them a third time. I love Omega watches and when they are fresh out of the box, generally are as good as it gets, and I'm talking Planet Ocean/300 etc. BUT, when I send back to Omega, it has never once come back to me as 'good as new' aesthetically or mechanically, as I hear so often from others. I've been very unlucky with the service centre, but I have no experience of other places, as of yet, but I'm totally fed up with them. If I didn't love the POs so much I'd have sold them ages ago.

Your story is not encouraging. However, you apparently are in the UK while I’m in the US so we are dealing with two different repair centers. I can only hope I get better service

Your story is not encouraging. However, you apparently are in the UK while I’m in the US so we are dealing with two different repair centers. I can only hope I get better service

I hope you do as well. Good luck and report back. Whatever anyone says on here you still need to give it back while under warranty

I hope you do as well. Good luck and report back. Whatever anyone says on here you still need to give it back while under warranty

Thank you! I will report.