Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Planet Ocean 600 M Co-Axial Master Chronometer 43.5 MM 215.30.44.21.01.001

1. Exarkun12 Jul 6, 2017

I have for sale the Omega Planet Ocean 600 M CO-AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 43.5 MM 215.30.44.21.01.001

The watch is in great condition because it has not been worn many times. I rotate my collection very frequently so most of my watches remain in great condition.

The bracelet clasp has been protected by a protective film from the 1st day so it is as good as new. And of course there may be unavoidable microscratches on the bracelet but definitely no dings or deep scratches. Please see the photos.

The only issue I can see on the watch is some light marks on the back of the lugs from removing the bracelet once. This is caused by the tabs on the bracelet end links so it is also unavoidable when the bracelet is removed. It is not easy to see & photograph (most of the marks are under the tabs on the end links) and you cannot see it when you use the watch.

The warranty card is stamped by a European AD and dated 30.12.16, so full Omega warranty until December 2020.

The watch comes with the full set:

Outer Brown Cardboard Sleeve
    Brown Wooden Box
    Warranty, Pictogram & Master Chronometer Cards
    User Manual

The price for the full package is 3450GBP, which includes shipping in the UK.
    This price is non-negotiable.

Payment is via bank transfer to my UK account. Paypal can be accepted only from forum members with references. Buyer will have to take the fees.

Any questions please feel free to ask. As this is a private sale there will be no returns.

References available on this forum and other watch forums.

IMG_5765.jpg IMG_5766.jpg IMG_5767.jpg IMG_5768.jpg IMG_5769.jpg IMG_5770.jpg IMG_5772.jpg IMG_5773.jpg