Omega Pave d'Or indentification. Help

Continuing with my previous post, this is one of the other pieces i was interested in. It is an Omega de ville Pave d'Or. The seller says it has a solid 14k gold bezel with an aged dial (its sorta pushing the boundaries of a patina for me but still alright i guess). It has cal. 711 which is supposedly the thinnest calibre omega has ever produced too. Lastly, they claim its all real except the strap and buckle.

My question is whether it is authentic or not. I've seen the other posts about this particular watch but most of them have the bezel lines going horizontally and not vertically. Furthermore, i notice it is missing the "de ville" gold mark on the caseback. The watch itself, in my opinion is beautiful but i do also notice for some reason the "solid 14k gold" bezel in some pictures seem to have faded (might be the lighting but idk). Other than that, I'm not sure about whether it is real or not (or correct). Can somebody help me with this piece? Thanks

Screenshot_20210913-135611_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210913-135604_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210913-135557_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210913-135550_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210913-135540_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210913-135533_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210913-135522_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20210913-135513_Instagram.jpg

That the DeVille plaque has fallen out is a concern, should you attribut this model any collector's value; as with vintage Constellations they aren't available and you'd need an entire caseback to replace it.

I would put that dial firmly in the "damaged" category, sorry. I think the reason for the very light gold colour is that the picture has been edited to make the dial print be more visible. In real life it could well be very faint.

If you are researching a particular watch, google the reference number instead of the model name - I find several with a similar bezel to this one :)

The only good thing about that watch is the movement. The rest of it is well beyond being attractive or wearable.

I also suspect the caseback plaque was dug out for gold content, but it was probably only plated.

You are wise to pass on this one.

That the DeVille plaque has fallen out is a concern, should you attribut this model any collector's value; as with vintage Constellations they aren't available and you'd need an entire caseback to replace it.

I would put that dial firmly in the "damaged" category, sorry. I think the reason for the very light gold colour is that the picture has been edited to make the dial print be more visible. In real life it could well be very faint.

If you are researching a particular watch, google the reference number instead of the model name - I find several with a similar bezel to this one :)
The only good thing about that watch is the movement. The rest of it is well beyond being attractive or wearable.

I also suspect the caseback plaque was dug out for gold content, but it was probably only plated.

You are wise to pass on this one.
thanks for the replies, guys. I'll try to find another watch then :(