Omega or Speedmaster Reference book identification help...

Good afternoon all. I'm looking for some assistance identifying the book in the image below.

The picture was posted in a fratellowatches.com article. I'd reach out to @Robert-Jan directly but I know he gets busy.

What I'm looking for is the title of the book shown, and if possible, someone that can photograph or scan the two pages shown in the photo and send them to me via a PM.

Any help or assistance would really be appreciated.

Omega-Speedmaster-X-33-Mars-Timer.023.jpg (CREDIT - fratellowatches.com)
Edited:

Not a scan, but the hi-res version should be readable.

IMG_2035.JPG

Most excellent gentleman!!! I really appreciate help and prompt assistance.

I'm not familiar with the book but it does appear that it could be due for an update as the review Ash posted indicates.

Having recently acquired an X-33 that was worn and tested by the Blue Angels during the 1996-1997 seasons I wanted to identify the pilot in the book. The caption says he flew the F-15 which is incorrect. At that time, the Blue Angels flew the F-18C Hornet. The F-15 was not the Thunderbirds aircraft either as they fly the F-16.

The page posted by @JimInOz and sent to me by @Jones in LA has proven invaluable as I have a great email sitting in my mailbox from the pilot in the book happy to talk about testing the X-33.
Edited: