Forums Latest Members

Omega Mystery Swag.... unexpected score!

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Oct 28, 2014

I arrived home today (with a very nice "new" vintage Omega - thanks Norman- more on that another time) to find a FedEx overnight package waiting by the front door.::confused2::

image.jpg

My wife asked what it was.." Did you get another watch?":cautious: I was stumped for a moment... I do have a couple out for service, and another "new" one on the way (more on that another time too;) ), but nothing was due back.

The cryptic NJ address didn't ring any bells, although I am sure many of you would have recognized it right off the bat. Anyway, I ripped open the package to find a nice Omega document organizer/portfolio, and a pen.:cool: image.jpg

A Skyfall 007 pen...
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

No note or other materials were enclosed, the Secaucus address the only clue as to the sender, leaving me still wondering what I did to earn this Omega Swag.::confused2::

I must confess that I have never bought a new Omega and only rarely set foot in an AD. All my Omegas are vintage, decades old. Now I have kept the archivists hopping with a few requests this year with so maybe that's it.

Not sure I have earned it, but thanks Omega! Who doesn't like swag?

Hijak, gatorcpa, repoman and 3 others like this.
  2. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Oct 28, 2014

Very cool, I like that story!

I visited an AD recently, looking over AT's, SMP's, and PO's, then was about to leave, and the beautiful (quite),young blonde saleswoman asked for my contact info... no, it wasn't for date (darn it!), but maybe there's 'swag' in my future, too... that would be the second best thing...;)

Darlinboy likes this.
  3. roach7 Oct 28, 2014

Nice, how come I never get any swag? That's a cool Skyfall pen!

Darlinboy likes this.
  4. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Oct 28, 2014

Yeah.

Will that be coming up on the sales forum? If so, I want first Dibs!

Darlinboy likes this.
  5. ulackfocus Oct 28, 2014

Free is good! :thumbsup:

Darlinboy likes this.
  6. TNTwatch Oct 28, 2014

Must have been wrong address then. Send it back... ;)