Forums Latest Members

Omega Mini Olympic Countdown Clock Software

1. westcliffhouse Nov 24, 2013

Hi,

I am new to the forum so apoligise for my immediate question.

I have managed to ACQUIRE an Omega 2012 Olympics Mini Countdown Display Cloc[FONT=Times New Roman]k, and I am trying to find out if the cou[FONT=Times New Roman]ntdown can either be reset or chan[FONT=Times New Roman]ged to read as a c[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#006600][COLOR=#fbb917][COLOR=#006600][COLOR=#fbb917][COLOR=#006600][COLOR=#fbb917][COLOR=#006600]lock. The c[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]lock has a port at the back but I have tried a lead for it, but it just creates a COM port and USB converter on my computer. I think there could be software on the clock but I have no idea how I would access it.

The power comes on and the display lights up but it seems there is nobody home.......

Any ideas would be appreciated.

2. westcliffhouse Jan 8, 2014

Bump.

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 8, 2014

Can you post some pics of this?

4. westcliffhouse Jan 8, 2014

Here are some pics. Apologies for the quality, but taken [​IMG]on my camera phone and still dark.
    Cheers

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

photo 1.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG
  5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 8, 2014

Your best bet here is going to be checking the bottom or inside to find out which company made it, and trying to get them to help you, Omega wouldn't have made it themselves.

6. ulackfocus Jan 8, 2014

It's a pity Lisa Simpson has turned into a hose beast. :p

7. westcliffhouse Jan 13, 2014

Thanks for the advice, but there does not seem to be any easy way of opening it. I have been told that the clocks were reset between the Olympics and Paralympics but the person I spoke to had no further info. I was hoping to find someone on here that had one of these on display in their shop, but no luck as yet. Thanks for the help anyway.