Forums Latest Members
  1. bnabod Jun 1, 2017

Hello experts, can someone let me know what the part number is for the 154 end link for the Mark II bracelet I have?
    can't seem to find this bracelet anywhere.
    I am looking for 1 end link. the one I have is pretty twisted.

Edited Jun 1, 2017
  2. chipsotoole Jun 1, 2017

Don't know although I have a 1159/154 combo on my Mark II. I'm swapping out the non original buckle with one (no 13) from my 67 cosmic Seamaster to get it as close to all original as possible. Crazy prices on these vintage bits and pieces..good luck with the hunt!
    Can you give me an idea of your serial number or date of production. Mine is 29632XXX and I believe it to be a 69 because of this early bracelet/ end piece combination

3. bnabod Jun 1, 2017

serial is 30581XXX seems to be anywhere between 70 to 72 but hard to pinpoint. could order extract from archive but 120 bucks for a piece of paper seems slightly over priced in my book.
    At least all the links are there but getting them out to fit my wrist size is another deal, took me about 2 hours to get the links out. gently at 1st and very forcefully at the end. the spring bar type that holds the pieces together is a bear to deal with.

chipsotoole likes this.
  4. vienna Jun 1, 2017

Good luck with the hunt...these bracelets and endlinks are becoming a rare catch. I also wear my Mk2 on one if these and to me its the best match with this watch. Much better than an 1162;)

bnabod likes this.
  5. chipsotoole Jun 2, 2017

Thanks for that. I'm with you on the archive thing. I know it's all researched by hand etc ,but it's half the price of a revision!! You're a braver man than me messing with the links....I'd take it to my tame watchmaker, if he has the time he'll do it quickly for a nominal fee...better that than the scratches and gouges I'd put in it with my clumsiness!!

6. Jderpak May 15, 2018

Did you ever find the 154 end link? I’m looking for one also and having a heck of a time finding one.

James

7. ncmoto May 17, 2020

looking for a link for a 1159