Omega MA-1 Bomber Jacket Giveaway.

Hey all,
So, I hit 200 posts the other day, unlocking sale privileges. While I do have some watches to post, I thought I'd give something back to the community first as I've benefited from the wealth of knowledge here, made some friends, and bought some watches as well.
So, I will be giving away the MA-1 bomber jacket that I received at the 2023 Tokyo Speedy Tuesday Event. It was free to me (thank you to @Robert-Jan ) so I'm paying it forward here, shipped to your door for the princely sum of $0.00.
The Jacket is a size Medium and has two removable patches. It is unworn and will come with the dustbag that accompanied it, please see images below.
Actual measurements (in centimeters w/ garment laid flat):
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 43cm
Pit to pit: 56cm
Shoulder seam to end of sleeve cuff: 70cm
From bottom of collar to back bottom hem: 65cm

If you are interested and you think this would fit you, please simply reply below. I will leave this post open for 1 week (Dec 14th @ 15:00 JST), after which time I will use a random generator to choose a winner.
Thanks to OF.

4R7TNeq.jpg

vomsOQz.jpg

Q9LunNR.jpg

Vxb9xnU.jpg

2FXL8Rr.jpg

nPrV9sA.jpg

seDhZww.jpg

Look at my avatar picture and imagine how good this jacket will look on me ::rimshot::
Thanks
Edited:

Agree, the best of 2023 for sure!
Dimensions seem to fit.
I'm in! ::psy::

Thats very nice of you! I'll put my name in the hat for this.

Dang, something that will fit me, Thank you. Top gesture.

Amazing! I'd happily join in on this raffle!

(Whoops, I was planning to save my 1000th post to be something special; guess I just got tricked into firing early... 😗😁)
Edited: