Forums Latest Members

FS Omega LED ‘digital 2’ stainless steel, NOS condition B&P

1. Tom Dick and Harry Mar 27, 2015

Afternoon all

This is a very special and rare circa 1975 Omega Stainless Steel ‘Digital 2’ LED, effectively one of the last of the Omega ‘time computer’ LED range.

IMG_3579.jpg~original.jpg

The watch is in NEW condition, it is unworn although it has picked up the odd storage mark and operational condition, the module has been serviced and overhauled at Strikes and Spares , this is not a cheap generic replacement module it is the original Omega cal 1603 with updated circuit (giving better battery life)

IMG_3573.jpg~original.jpg

I have to be honest, I have seen very few of these digital 2’s, you can’t find them without noticeable damage (normally the case and crystal are very poor and they are YGF) or without fault, this one is not only in as new condition but also works exactly as it should.

IMG_3572.jpg~original.jpg

Condition:

Crystal: NOS, a few very light storage marks but only under very certain light

Case: NOS and unworn, a few light storage marks and a few marks on the case back but never refinished

Movement: Original cal 1603, serviced and overhauled by Strikes and Spares

Bracelet: NOS extremely tight, full size to fit a large

IMG_3571.jpg~original.jpg

The watch is simply the only basically stunning, to find a nice one is rare, but one in this condition with original box and tags! What more could you ask for?

IMG_3575.jpg~original.jpg

I am looking for a very reasonable: £650 shipped RMSD

Payment via BT or paypal as a gift

Cheers Tom

Edited Mar 27, 2015
    Jin_N, gingi310, travisrock and 4 others like this.
  2. Tom Dick and Harry Mar 27, 2015

Additional pic to show display

IMG_3580-1.jpg~original.jpg