Forums Latest Members
  1. Birdseye Dec 2, 2015

Hi - I wonder if someone could have a look at this watch for me?

Just bought off ebay, my girlfriend has been hinting after a vintage Omega for a while and is really into a mid century, modern look. It certainly looks nice, and I'm sure she'll love it. I think it's a model 511.413?

To be honest I have no real idea what I'm doing, but it looks pretty much right. The only thing is during my intensive mild buyer's remorse research I've noticed almost all the others are marked Geneve models and this has De Ville markings on the face. Is it possible that different models with the same case were made? If not, what's the deal with this one?

Not received the watch yet. Thanks very much for any direction anyone can give.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Canuck Dec 2, 2015

I remember your Omega from your earlier thread. The comments were mostly good, but one comment was made about bruised screws. But it looks good. You might check into having it serviced, in case it hasn't been done in a while. In my opinion, if you are concerned about DeVille/Geneva, you have no concerns. I Googled Ladie's Omega DeVille watches and came up with a site that showed many different models. There is a DeVille like yours there, but in yellow. It's a good watch, and nice. And she's certain to enjoy it.