Forums Latest Auctions Members

Omega Innovation, Precision and Design: A Historical Exhibition. Photo From New York Boutique

1. DG GW

DG GW Apr 24, 2015

Omega invited my wife and I to New York for a look at the new watches released a Baselworld 2015. At the reception upstairs at the New York boutique on 5th AVE they had a small exhibition from the Omega museum. See photo bellow. If you would like a link to the pdf I made which has description of the watches just message me. The neatest think was seeing JFK and Nixon's watches. I even got to try JFK watch on.:thumbsup:

New-York-Omega-Trip.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-A.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-B.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-C.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-D.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-E.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-F.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-G.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-H.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-I.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-J.jpg New-York-Omega-Trip-John-F-Kennedy 13.jpg
    Giff2577, destroid and tamura like this.
  2. DG GW

DG GW Apr 24, 2015

Here are the description for each watch

Omega-1.jpg Omega-2.jpg Omega-3.jpg Omega-4.jpg Omega-5.jpg Omega-6.jpg Omega-7.jpg Omega-8.jpg Omega-9.jpg Omega-10.jpg Omega-11.jpg Omega-12.jpg Omega-13.jpg Omega-14.jpg Omega-15.jpg Omega-16.jpg Omega-17.jpg
    Giff2577, JM251 and jordn like this.
  3. DG GW

DG GW Apr 24, 2015

The most exciting thing was to put JFK's watch on my rist.

New-York-Omega-Trip-John-F-Kennedy3.jpg
    Giff2577 and ricardorio like this.
  4. Tom Dick

Tom Dick and Harry Apr 25, 2015

Nice