Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Grey Side of the Moon 21mm Grey Alligator Strap - CUZ002454 Brand new

1. yinzerniner Sep 13, 2015

For Sale is an Omega 21mm CUZ002454 Genuine Grey Alligator strap. The strap is 21mm wide at the lugs and 18mm at the clasp, with semi-curved lug ends so it should fit most watches with a 21mm lug width. This is the OEM strap that comes on the Grey Side of the Moon. Can use with any 18mm tang buckle, with the tang being at least 4mm wide - the original OEM Omega ceramic tang buckle has a 5mm wide tang, but 4mm is secure enough to work. The strap is brand new as you can see in the pics;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Item has a retail price of $320; I'm asking $215.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Priority Mail are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

2. yinzerniner Sep 20, 2015

End of the weekend bump!