Forums Latest Members
  1. leetse2 Aug 12, 2016

Do you think Omega will come out with an all grey nato strap anytime soon? I would be first on the list to buy some in a couple different sizes. One can only hope...

LT

2. Al1969 Aug 12, 2016

Why not get a Phoenix?

Pilot, Darlinboy and nurseford25 like this.
  3. nurseford25 Aug 12, 2016

The Phoenix is by far my favorite NATO. The admiralty grey goes with everything! Plus it's nice and thin.

Pilot likes this.
  4. leetse2 Aug 13, 2016

I guess since I'm in the US, I've never heard of Phoenix nato straps. Are thy much better than any other nato out there? The Omega natos seem to be of a different texture and quality. And the fact that a grey nato is so popular, I'm just surprised they don't make them in grey.

5. nurseford25 Aug 14, 2016

The Phoenix NATO in admiralty grey was the strap that the ministry of defense issued for military watches. I learned about it in this forum. It's thin tough, a great color and only $15-20. Great value. image.jpeg

Edited Aug 14, 2016
  6. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 14, 2016

Phoenix makes a great nato strap, and Maratac is also in the top-tier IMO. While neither is cheap (for a nato), both are far far less expensive than the Omega version.

7. rollingrevolver Aug 15, 2016

Phoenix natos are my favourite as well..fantastic quality and ridiculously affordable.

Admiralty grey, black and bond style:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OMGRLX and Pilot like this.
  8. zinzan8 Aug 16, 2016

Google PhenomeNato Straps. This guy is making seatbelt-type straps meant to be similar quality to Omega straps. He hasn't opened shop yet, but is aiming for end of August. And he will have a solid gray offering, as well as black, blue, and black-gray, all in 20 and 22mm.

His website is just a placeholder for now, but he has a Facebook page, Instagram, and an active thread on WUS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Aug 16, 2016
    leetse2, w.finkenstaedt and WiZARD like this.