Forums Latest Members
  1. BillyMac Jan 7, 2018

Hi, first post so apologies if I'm in the wrong section.

I have a great white GMT and need an extra link. The bracelet is a 1611/931 that I can't find a spare link for. I can get a link for a 1610/930 easily enough, am I right in thinking this has the exact same dimensions the only difference being it is part polished? Any advice on the best place to buy in the UK is also appreciated.

haganaga likes this.
  2. padders Oooo subtitles! Jan 7, 2018

Try an Omega boutique, they supply and fit links pretty cheaply vs the cost of those seen on eBay or Cousins these days. I got 2 Bond links a few months ago for ~£20 each.

3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jan 8, 2018

Just ask an AD or Boutique to order you a link - part number is 114ST1611.

Cheers, Al

Jerseyhammer likes this.
  4. BillyMac Jan 8, 2018

Thanks for the info. It looks like a trip to the AD is on the cards.

5. BillyMac Jan 13, 2018

Sorted at the local Omega boutique. One link £35 inc post. If anyone else is looking for a link go there as they are £30-£60 for used ones on eBay!

6. BillyMac Jan 20, 2018

A little update to this. The link arrived in an Omega bubble card and in with the link were two pins and two tubes. I wish I'd known it came with both as I have just bought one of each for the other spare link to get fitted. Still, it gives me a spare.
    It came recorded delivery signed for, and the post cost £6.70 so for £35 all in I'd recommend the Omega Boutique (in Glasgow for me) before going online.

Was that quick enough Padders? lol.

padders likes this.