Forums Latest Members
  1. gibfender Jul 5, 2014

View attachment 64174 View attachment 64175 View attachment 64176
    Hi all, joined this site to hopefully get a rough guide price on some of my watches I may be selling and thought this site seemed a genuine place to get information that's trusted as have had some online watch valuations which where pretty poor and suspect way out.
    I have an Omega Geneve watch with no calendar but has two T's either side of the swiss made, comes with original booklet and bill of sale and have uploaded some pics to better show, any help and guides as where best to sell is much appreiciated, watch is fully working.

2. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Jul 5, 2014

Hi,
    It looks like your pics havent loaded, for me the easiest way to do this is save the pics somehwere on my hard drive then just click on the camera button next to post reply.

3. speedbird Jul 5, 2014

Or photobucket.

4. gibfender Jul 6, 2014

5. gibfender Jul 6, 2014

Ok, thank you, now sorted hopefully .

6. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Jul 6, 2014

Nice that it has the paperwork, but frankly, this model is rather common, not particularly in demand amongst collectors, nor is it in particularly good condition. In other words, it is not very valuable.

Regards,

Tony C.

7. gibfender Jul 7, 2014

Ahh well, that's why I am here, good or rather now sadly bad, but it's good to know anyway.
    Thankyou for your help though.
    Cheers Paul.