Forums Latest Members
  1. knvqn Jul 9, 2016

I am considering this watch, I like the look. Case seems in an extraordinary condition; seller provides it has been "full refurbished and cleaned". Did I miss anything?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. davy26 Limited comebackability is his main concern. Jul 9, 2016

I am interested in these too - like the look a lot and think they're undervalued compared with some other Omega models. What I've noticed so far is that it's only the Seamaster versions that make really good money and the simply branded Geneves are quite common. I don't think it's worth paying more than £300 unless you find one that's absolutely perfect.

3. TNTwatch Jul 9, 2016

Case has been refinished with soft edges and no more original surface finish. Size is a bit smaller these days and not highly sought after so it can be quite a bargain to have.

4. tdn-dk Jul 9, 2016

Case should look something like this :)

IMG_4606.JPG

5. davy26 Limited comebackability is his main concern. Jul 9, 2016

Looks great and very well suited strap.

6. tdn-dk Jul 9, 2016

Thanks, it is an original NOS Omega Corfam strap, also works out on the Omega mesh bracelet

IMG_4596.JPG IMG_4640.JPG

GregH and TNTwatch like this.
  7. lillatroll Jul 9, 2016

They do wear quite small. The driver version is less common, although not rare, but they do sell for more as they are more collectable. You can pick up the non driver version for as little as 300 pounds but spend more on a good one with original strap or mesh bracelet. These are not that easy to find and as they are not exactly expensive, why not spen more on an original when thet are not exactly in the speedmaster catogry price wise.