Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega Geneve calibre 1012 automatic, near perfect condition with tags and instructions BARGAIN

1. Tom Dick and Harry Sep 6, 2016

Afternoon all

I am having a bit of a clear out and as such offering up one of my dress Omegas, it is a 1977 Omega calibre 1012 automatic date in near perfect condition.

IMG_2623.JPG

The Case is excellent as you can see and never refinished, the dial is superb with matching god hands (all original and correct to the watch) and the movement is in absolutely perfect running condition and keeping superb time.

IMG_2621.JPG

The watch hasn't been recently serviced so I wouldn't recommend exposing it to water etc but it is keeping accurate time. That said I have paid to have it checked over, timed and regulated so as long as you are not planning on soaking it you should be fine, if you are wanting it as a daily wear I would recommend changing the seals

IMG_2620.JPG

The watch is presented on near new period croc with the original Omega buckle and it is supplied with the instruction book and hangtag

IMG_2619.JPG

I am looking for a very reasonable £325 shipped RMSD or International signed for, payment via BT or PP (gift or you cover fees)

IMG_2624.JPG

This is a stunning dress watch and wears extremely well, it wears much larger than it is (36/7mm in crown) due to the large face and minimal case around the dial, she's a beauty

IMG_2625.JPG

Cheers Tom

Edited Sep 6, 2016
    Halldawg, ahartfie, BlueBoy and 5 others like this.