Forums Latest Members
  1. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia Mar 10, 2015

Perhaps this has been asked and answered but for the benefit of newer members (such as myself), who are OF members actively selling on Ebay and what are their Ebay names. I presume that both the OF Buyer and OF Seller, after a price is agreed to, could both do better if the sale was done through the OF as opposed to Ebay. Or perhaps my presumption is incorrect.

2. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Mar 10, 2015

This is something best to contact that member directly and discuss

dennisthemenace likes this.
  3. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia Mar 10, 2015

I agree. But if the listing is on Ebay and unless your OF and Ebay names are the same, how would I know who, at OF, to discuss it with?

4. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Mar 10, 2015

In my case it's the same name. Sergiomaclean not that is have that much for sale but it's there... If you see anything you like on my eBay acct PM me.

gemini4 likes this.
  5. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 10, 2015

While members who sell on eBay generally don't make it a secret,
    we don't keep a list or a cross reference of such members. Nor are we going to make one in the interest of their privacy.
    If they choose to make themselves know to you that is their choice.

6. alam Mar 10, 2015

This may or may not be related - in here we have two different sales sections, "Watches for Sale" and "Private Watch Sales" is the non-private section reserved exclusively for dealers? If this is true, then I'd assume dealers are most likely eBay sellers.