Forums Latest Members

Omega FOIS - New Color Leather Strap

1. Thanh Hoang Dec 3, 2015

Hi all, I just bought a new Omega FOIS from jomashop.com. The watch was shipped very quickly. Everything is fine except that the inner color of the leather strap is black - which is something I have never seen before. Could you all take a look and advise if there is anything off with the watch?

Thank you all very much for your validation

IMG_9177.JPG IMG_9178.JPG IMG_9179.JPG IMG_9180.JPG IMG_9181.JPG
  2. ConElPueblo Dec 3, 2015

Nothing wrong, IMO. Probably justed switched the colour of the liner, which is a good thing as it'll take longer for dirt to show compared to the off-white type.

3. hansmaulwurf Senior Snoopy Owner Dec 3, 2015

Yes - for mee looks all right, too - except the inner colour ... something which would not make me feel nervous :)

4. Moonwatch78 Dec 3, 2015

No, it's exactly right colourwise imo and in other respects. I bought my FOIS about a month ago and absolutely love it,wear it daily combining it with my Dad's 145022-78 Speedmaster. I hope you enjoy the watch as much as I do.

5. cuts33 Dec 3, 2015

Just looked this up on Jomashop - Wow can't beat that price!

Given the manufacturer warranty is only 2 years on this movement, this is one where I would say the factory warranted does not justify the price premium - even from a trusted AD with a nice discount.

Anyways - congrats on the watch. Definitely one of my favorites.

6. SamQue Dec 9, 2015

I saw one at a suburban Chicago Omega Boutique. Looks the same. Very nice watch.

7. SamQue Dec 9, 2015

My cousin picked one up, he loves his. Great history to the original one.