Posts 1 Likes 1 bangelsy ·Jan 22, 2025 Good morning I got this piece from my father doesnt run. any know how much can asking for that ?
Posts 2,378 Likes 11,242 bsowers34 ·Jan 22, 2025 bangelsy Good morning I got this piece from my father doesnt run. any know how much can asking for that ? Post this on the vintage watch section and you will probably find someone interested. Maybe me.
Posts 1,827 Likes 7,373 JimJupiter ·Jan 23, 2025 Keep an eye on this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/4054818947...55-0&campid=5338722076&customid=&toolid=10050 cheers. This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Posts 908 Likes 1,724 paddymoran ·Jan 23, 2025 JimJupiter Keep an eye on this one: That was relisted - I think someone got carried away with the bidding last time!! On 28 Dec it sold for circa $2.5k.
Posts 1,118 Likes 1,724 flqt-9000 ·Jan 23, 2025 As a Flightmaster collector, I would not pull the trigger on this one. If you want DM me.
Posts 8,855 Likes 28,095 tyrantlizardrex ·Jan 23, 2025 You have posted pictures of two different watches. Which one is yours?