Forums Latest Members
  1. BadaBing Aug 26, 2015

Hello everyone,
    I am new to the this forum and hope to become a more involved Omega owner.
    Currently I have an Omega Flightmaster,which I purchased back in the early 70's brand new from an Omega AD.
    Through the years I have had this dealer do the check ups and servicing, they had Swiss watch makers on staff.
    Since I moved away from that area a few years back it has not been serviced, now I think I should get it done as the seals I am sure, are not as good as new ones by now.

My question is,although I live in the U.S. now, do you know if the Omega Service Centre in Biel/Bienne Switzerland will accept my Flightmaster if I mail it to them or will they make me go to a local Omega dealer?

Thanks in advance.

Flightmaster.jpg
    Etp095 likes this.
  2. Horlogerie EU based Professional Watchmaker Aug 27, 2015

Have you considered an Independent local qualified watchmaker as an alternative.

Independent watchmakers offer personal service, quick turn times, and most times better value.

I have serviced a few of these and they are well within the capabilities of a skilled watchmaker.

BHI Professionally Certified Watchmaker
    www.roberthoran.eu

Edited Oct 22, 2015
  3. BadaBing Aug 29, 2015

Thank you for telling me about your services.
    I will contact you through your website.

4. pdsf Oct 4, 2015

New member here. First post! A bit late though - Horlogerie is probably helping you out now. I sent my Flighty to Nesbit's in Seattle and they did a wonderful job.

5. BadaBing Oct 21, 2015

Thank you for the info,I will contact Nesbit's.