Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA FLIGHTMASTER c.911 REF. 145.036

1. bernarddevos May 5, 2015

I am selling this completely original Omega Flightmaster c.911 ( ref. ST145.036 ).

The Flightmaster c.911 (ST145.036) uses the c.861 base Omega manual-wind movement with a 12-Hour GMT hand complication. The hand moves and is set uni-directionally via the auxiliary crown located at 10 o'clock on the case. The crown located @ 8:30 on the case set's the under mineral crystal bezel.” ( extract from: http://chronomaddox.com/flightmasterarticle.html )

“Cut from a single block of Swedish stainless steel, the upper case is pressed and tempered sixteen times before it assumes it's unique elliptical shape designed to fit the countours of the wrist comfortably.”

This watch has an 100% untouched case with the original soft sunburst graining completely intact. You can find some very superficial hair scratches which can be expected for a watch of this age. The airplane on the case-back has faded away but it’s not difficult to find the original case-backs on internet.

Dial and hands are just perfect with the original and matching lume.

Colors are super bright as can be seen in my pictures. The two red subregisters hands have a very bright red wine color in real; the orange chrono hand has an almost fluo orange color that I cannot capture in my pictures.

A new original Omega tempered mineral crystal has been installed; the two orange/red pushers have been replaced as well as the blue GMT crown. The watch also had a full movement service.

The watch comes with an original signed OMEGA 1162 Stainless Steel bracelet; Omega logo on the clasp is super crisp. Bracelet has very minimal stretch.

Mechanically the watch is 100%, keeping very god time, great power reserve, chrono functioning perfect, GMT hand moving unidirectionally, inning ring can be turned with the black crown.

Model: Omega Flightmaster ref. ST145.036
    Movement: Caliber 911, c.861 based Omega manual-wind movement

So what you get is a perfectly working Flighmaster that was recently serviced, new and anti-reflection crystal and new pushers and GMT crown; all parts are Omega original, case is untouched.
    I really believe that you will not find a better Flightmaster ST145.036 for this price.

Price: 2850 euros ( insured Intex shipping and bracelet included )
    ( I give a full refund in case of a problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Kind regards,
    Bernard

DSC_0087.JPG DSC_0088.JPG DSC_0089.JPG DSC_0091.JPG DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0099.JPG DSC_0100.JPG DSC_0102.JPG DSC_0104.JPG DSC_0105.JPG DSC_0073.JPG DSC_0076.JPG DSC_0078.JPG DSC_0079.JPG DSC_0084.JPG DSC_0085.JPG

2. bernarddevos May 9, 2015

SOLD.
    Thanks everyone.