Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Flightmaster c.910

1. donkii Aug 25, 2015

Sometimes things happen for a reason, I guess, and it has now put me in a position where I must sell this amazing watch.

The watch is a fantastic Flightmaster with the cal. 910. The c.910 was actually the last mechanical movement Omega produced that was specifically designed for the needs of a pilot.
    The FM sits on the rarer 1159-bracelet with the 155 end-links. All FM's after 1969 where delivered with the 1162 bracelet.

It's in stunning condition with a great looking dial with tropic sub-dials. The hands where replaced during the service in dec 2014 but the original hands together with all the replaced parts is delivered together with the watch.

The movement got a major overhaul when it got "Bienned" and there's actually nothing negative to say about this watch. It's as good as it gets and if you're in to these type of watches. This is surely a must have.

The receipt of the 1200usd service is of course included.

It's located within the EU, in Sweden, and will be shipped world wide at my expense with EMS.
    Payment can be made thru bank wire or PayPal, buyer takes the fees (3%).
    Price is €3500. Open for trades if that means I get some money in between.

Thanks to OmegaForums for the space!

/Daniel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Aug 26, 2015
    browncow, Tiny Iota and khmt2 like this.