Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega flightmaster 145.036 third gen.

1. photo500 Nov 14, 2016

Hi All,
    I've recently finished a total restoration on this 145.036 Cal 911 flightmaster. These are the third generation of the flightmaster, some originally had a sunburst finish such as this one, while others had a radial finish. The main difference though between these and the earlier 145.026 is the way the crystal is retained with a proper plastic seal rather than a rubber o ring in a groove around the edge. It has had a full case refurbishment and full movement service. This is probably as close to a new flightmaster as its possible to get. The yellow hand colour scheme was fitted at the factory based on the old hands still present when I got the watch as a project.

Naturally everything is functioning as it should. It is wearing a new Omega mesh bracelet...

Case; Fully refurbished, dents micro welded and the sunburst finish reapplied. All crown tubes, the crowns, pushers, seals, crystal, crystal seal and case back seal replaced. All parts used were new stock Omega parts.

Case Back; Sunburst finish to edge reapplied, minimal tool marks. Centre engraving in good condition. Case back is the original - not a new part.

Dial; New

Inner rotating bezel; New

Hands; New

Movement; Fully serviced with new genuine Omega mainspring. Very smooth to wind and set. Chronograph operation is precise and reliable. No hour recorder creep.

Bracelet; New 1247/237

The original dial, some of the hands and all other parts changed will be included with the watch.

I'm asking $3250 USD for this piece of 70's style ;) including express delivery. Paypal PLUS 4% (international)

@lewiswatchco on Instagram

On to the photos!

IMG_3329.JPG IMG_3330.JPG IMG_3331.JPG IMG_3332.JPG IMG_3349.JPG IMG_3348.JPG IMG_3340.JPG IMG_3341.JPG IMG_3338.JPG IMG_3339.JPG IMG_3342.JPG IMG_3343.JPG IMG_3345.JPG

rdi611, ahartfie, jaguar11 and 3 others like this.
  2. photo500 Nov 17, 2016

SOLD to a forum member, thanks for the space OF :)

ahartfie and JohnSteed like this.