Forums Latest Members

FSOT Omega 'Fancy Lugs' ref: ck615 - HEAVY REDUCTION

1. jankoxxx Mar 28, 2020

Hey guys, I have here for sale or trade this very nice ck 615.
    It is a very fine example of the pre WWII watch. Bold art deco case and military inspired hands/dial give it a very special combination of style and utility.
    The case is made of stainless steel and from its look it didn't take much abuse during its lifetime, although it was polished at some point. Dial and hands are also in very good condition with slight patina. The hands dont seem to be relumed. The hour hand has darkened like old radium does, the minute hand is partially lighter as there was some loss of the radium. Hands are blued of course.
    The crown seems to be a replacement. This is my assumption when comparing the watch to old Omega catalogues.
    The Omega 26.5 SOB caliber is still keeping excellent time. Of course this is not that important with a watch older than 80 years but definitely worth mentioning. My guess is that it must have been serviced not so long ago.
    The watch will come on a brand new Horween Shell Cordovan watch strap.
    I will consider trades too. Im not looking for anything in particular, but perhaps a nice vintage Seamaster 120 would really tickle my fancy :) But you can try me with virtually anything, the worst that could happen is that I say no...
    I will gladly respond to any questions. Returns only in case the watch state was misrepresented...
    Many thanks,
    Jan

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 17.png

Edited Jul 5, 2020
    Roberts, gr8sw, agust015 and 2 others like this.
  2. jankoxxx Mar 31, 2020

still available ;)

3. jankoxxx Apr 11, 2020

Dont be shy ;) I will consider every offer..

4. jankoxxx Jun 14, 2020

bump ;`0

Edited Jul 5, 2020