Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega F300 Electronic Chronometer in S/S (original strap, buckle & hangtag) Reduced

1. Spike Sep 19, 2016

Reference: 198.003 Cal: 1250 Electronic Chronometer Size: 35.3mm (excluding crown)
    FRONT.jpg

Dating from around 1970 this 'hummer' is in stunning original condition and comes complete with its original Omega leather strap, buckle and hangtag.

This watch runs beautifully to within 1-2 secs per day with the date faultlessly changing at midnight and is in stunning original condition.

With a new battery and seal ring fitted last year by the previous owner (also a forum member) I hope my iPhone 5 pics do this watch justice.

Selling this and another couple of watches to boost the spending money for a trip from the UK to San Fransisco & San Diego in a few weeks time and as such and as a private seller I can't except returns unless the watch is not as described. Please study the pictures carefully as they describe the watch better than words can.......

Now priced at £320 shipping included (was £350 + shipping) the watch (and myself) are UK based.

Payment in Sterling by PayPal at no cost to me or by bank transfer. (scroll down for multiple pictures..)

FACE3.jpg
    FACE2.jpg
    CROWN.jpg
    FACE SIDE.jpg
    BUCKLE.jpg
    STRAP.jpg
    INSIDE.jpg
    INSIDE CASEBACK.jpg
    WRIST.jpg

I have sold some watches from my personal collection before on the forum and past feedback can be found under sellers reviews under my forum name (Spike)

Thanks for looking and many thanks to the forum!

Edited Sep 25, 2016
  2. Spike Sep 20, 2016

Could be tempted to include 'Oscar' the family cat if the deal is right.............let's talk;)

image.jpeg

CdnWatchDoc, Jwit and bigsom like this.
  3. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Sep 23, 2016

Could almost be tempted to break my "no purchasing" rules for this beauty and to watch Oscar playing with the boys :D

4. Spike Sep 23, 2016

OSCAR.jpg

Alpha likes this.
  5. Spike Sep 25, 2016

One off reduction to £320 shipping included by Royal Mail special delivery in the UK and Intenational tracked and signed to most other locations.

Grab a watch that will soon be 50 years old and looks and runs like new:thumbsup: