Forums Latest Members
  1. laponeclock Mar 11, 2015

Hi How should I sell this this watch, on ebay? What do you think of it, I am new to this site.

IMG_1746.JPG IMG_1747.JPG IMG_1748.JPG IMG_1750.JPG
    Edited by a mod Mar 11, 2015
  2. laponeclock Mar 14, 2015

Is there a reason no one has responded to this post

3. lillatroll Mar 14, 2015

Pehaps it got lost down the list becuase of time zone differences. I have never sold anything on ebay and do not no much about this watch, but from a buyers perspective I would not want it becuase it seems a bit of neither one thing or the other, having said that, everyone has their own taste and I am sure someone would buy it.
    I think it is one of those that won t raise too much cash, it looks a bit 80s which dont seem to be too popular right now, if it has sentimental value then perhaps you should keep it. I like 60s and 70s omega watches and I bet it wasn t too many years ago that they were going for a song.
    I would imagine the best way to sell it is too get some close up photos and sell it without reserve and see what the market decides.

Edited Mar 21, 2015
  4. longmore01 Mar 19, 2015

I have been looking for an Equinoxe for a little while.
    I personally look on the forums, e-bay, and dealers sites on the web.
    Prices seem to vary wildly depending on condition and the difference between wanting to pass on a beautiful watch or turning a quick profit.
    I have seen prices between $250 (us) for a well worn, working old faithful, to a fully restored 'pristine heirloom' (?) for a disturbing $6000.
    I would think auction would give you the best dollar results.
    The watch you have appears to be a 'wearer' rather than a collectors item, which is what I am looking for.
    If you are interested in considering a private sale please let me know, I would be prepared to make an offer if the condition is what I am looking for. I would also be willing for you to use my firm offer as the reserve if you wanted to try to improve on my offer with e-bay.

5. redpcar Mar 19, 2015

6. laponeclock Mar 21, 2015

I listed it like this, watch is very nice.
    Vintage Swiss OMEGA Equinoxe Watch Reverso 1860013 Working Nice! Mens

7. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 21, 2015

It's a watch that has a very niche appeal, usually among Quartz enthusiasts or experienced collectors who appreciate the model's novelty and place in Omega's history.

Neither is going to result in a big price for a seller.

8. alam Mar 21, 2015