Forums Latest Members
  1. António Feijó Delgado Oct 23, 2011

I would like some help identifying this watch since i cannot.

It has no tags or letters except for the box and the bracelet (Gold plated L 20 Microns and Stainless steel, No 12) it is also branded 1203/211 DSC03348.JPG

2. Steve Oct 23, 2011

This could be a Omega LED Time Computer 2 TC2.
    Might be late 70's ?.
    Cal. 1601
    Yellow gold plated, With one button displaying the time and the other the date.
    These or quite collectable, i've seen these on Ebay for £800+

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 24, 2011

Big question is this, did it have a battery left in it to corrode? If the acid has leaked out it could be shot by now, so pop it open and take a look.

4. António Feijó Delgado Oct 25, 2011

This could be a Omega LED Time Computer 2 TC2.
    Might be late 70's ?.
    Cal. 1601
    Yellow gold plated, With one button displaying the time and the other the date.

->Perfect Guess! thank you very much! I will check it out as to battery since its been lost in a storage area for years. Actually i intend to sell it. i do not have the papers, but i have the original box, and its quite diff Omega LED Time Computer 2 TC2.jpg erente from the normal ones you see with this watch.

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 25, 2011

Nice, keen to see the display if it works. Even if it doesn't work, don't throw it away, strangely enough even in non working condition, pieces like this, especially including the box are worth money as anything from conversation pieces to movie props (I think one of these or something similar was featured in the 1970s set "Life On Mars" TV series)

6. rshroff Nov 25, 2013

I have this exact Omega Electronic box but the stand where the watch sit on is a "greyish" color in a suede like material? Looks the same in the photo above. Can anyone tell me if this is correct or should it be matching orange?

Many thanks.

7. gjlelec Nov 26, 2013

The battery you require is a renata 386 but with spacers (probably already in the module).If the module is faulty, there are a couple of options for repair or even replacement.The box you have is pretty rare and quite desirable.PM if you decide to get it working and i'll tell you the options-good luck with it

8. Pahawi Jan 22, 2014

Older thread, but have a Q. regarding these LEDs - how much does it hurt the value, if the brain was shot and a remanufactored have been added? It's called a SASM module: http://www.strikesandspares.de/com/Manuals/FF17.pdf
    Is it on line with a bad redial, or........? :)

Thanks.

9. webvan Jan 23, 2014

Well it's a binary in this case, i.e. working/useful vs non-working/useless, so I don't think it hurts the value too much, especially since the SASM modules add some extra features (and a built-in trimmer for better accuracy).