Forums Latest Members

Omega Dynamic Straps - Original Omega or Higher Quality Replacements

1. Dualmonitors May 23, 2018

Dear All:

I have been a long time watch enthusiast but a newbie to Omega Dynamics, despite having a number of other 1970s Omega chronos.

Recently, I've had the opportunity to get an Omega Dynamic in good condition (only two owners), minimal to no re-polishing on the case, and the movement looks like it is in original, good condition. I'm glad to have found one that is in original condition without any over polishing or anything of that sort. The dial and hands are also in good original condition. (picture attached)

Unknown to me, the seller has informed me that the bracelet pictured in most of the photographs he sent me are apparently not included in the sale, but a black replacement strap with the original Omega tang buckle (for the Dynamic) is indeed included. So now, I'm left to try my best to find the best strap possible for my new purchase.

I'm open to interesting colors, fun colors, as well as the basic black, as this particular dial looks great on a number of strap colors which I've seen for years in photographs.

May I please ask the good folks here on this forum for guidance and advice as to where to source a high quality replacement strap for my Dynamic (in various colors, in any color), or, an actual original Omega branded strap?

I'm open to both but I would prefer a high quality option.

Thank you in advance.

Omega Dynamic Crop.jpg
    Fritzer likes this.
  2. adi4 May 23, 2018

I believe last I saw a thread about this, @Archer mentioned that Omega still sells them. Otherwise, maybe you could get ABP to do a really nice custom one.

3. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado May 23, 2018

You can find both original (costly and found less often) and the reproductions on eBay.

connieseamaster likes this.