Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Dynamic chronograph Targa Florio Limited Edition

1. khanmu Feb 22, 2018

Hello OF

The slimming down/refocusing of my collection continues...For sale is my Omega Dynamic Limited Edition Targa Florio chronograph. This watch was based on the third generation Omega Dynamic Chronograph, and released to commemorate the last race in 1973 of and endurance car race held in Sicily, the "Targa Florio", with a limited number of 1973 watches made.

The good:
    - The watch is really good condition, with a striking original dial, which is in excellent condition, and with very nice lume and original hands .
    - Case still has the original brushed finish - it hasn't been polished and the lugs are thick and sharp.
    - All chronograph functions work and reset nicely, and the watch seems to keep good time.
    - The watch comes with a new 20mm brown strap as well as the original padded Omega strap with Omega buckle.
    - The watch comes in it's original LE tire box, and with original card and papers.

The bad:
    - That dial isn't too everyones taste
    - There are some very minor not noticeable scratches on the case and crystal. The back has some scratches, although the
    - The original bracelet is a used and worn, but still wearable
    - The previous owner said they had it serviced, but I would recommend a service

The Price & T&Cs:
    - I would like a net amount of £1800 OBRO, payment either bank/wire transfer or PP FF, or PP + 3%
    - The price includes insured shipping in the UK and EU - my preference is to use UPS tracked and insured Express
    - For ROW, I'm willing to split costs, using UPS tracked and insured, I can let you know the price, and we can discuss further. You are responsible for customs/import taxes etc your end
    - It's also advertised elsewhere including eBay
    - I will accept returns if you decide you don't like it when you see it, however return costs are at buyers expense.

image3.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

2. R3D9 Feb 22, 2018

This is to me the far and away nicest version of the Dynamic. Very nice! GLWS!

khanmu likes this.