Forums Latest Members
  1. Pdiddy35 Mar 19, 2018

Hi All,
    I am new to this site so this is a first post for me! I have admired the Omega watches for a while, I currently have a Speedmaster professional which I love. However, I have also admired the vintage dynamics for a while and wanted to make my first purchase for my small but growing collection of watched and recently saw the attached for sale.

After lots of questions back and forward and being reassured it was all original, I have purchased and it arrived today. As far as I can tell it keeps time well so far, it has a Cal 601 manual wind movement, the dial seems to be in a good original state, the crown is signed, the glass is even signed and the bracelet certainly looks like a polished, 50 year-old bracelet.

However, I am no expert! I am thinking of taking it into the Omega boutique near my work as they have an in house watchmaker and just asking if they will open it up as I was sent a picture of the movement, but that was in a seperate message whch I have since lost and wasn't part of the original sale photos.

But before I go into the boutique, I thought I would put the pictures up and ask the enthusiasts on their thoughts! Any thoughts, advice etc would be much appreciated. Also if anyone has any idea what this watch would/should go for so I can see if I got a good deal or not too! I appreciate it isn't the popular bullseye style dial, but there was just something about it that I liked and took a punt on.. As there are so many franken watches out there i'd hate to think I was sold a mismatch of old parts..

Watch1.jpg Watch2.jpg Watch3.jpg Watch4.jpg Watch5.jpg Watch6.jpg