Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA Dynamic 5203.51 Black Waffle Dial SERVICED

1. MikeMan2727 Feb 3, 2018

Hello all. In the next few weeks I will be listing a few watches from the collection. It is tough to see them go but I have a new car purchase coming up and need to free up some cash.

Second is a versatile Omega Dynamic reference 5203.51 with a black waffle dial. Overall, this watch is in excellent condition and retains original factory finishing. This was purchased from True Facet in 2016 and will come with the original info card. It was serviced this January, 2018.

Case: Unpolished case with factory finish. Lugs are nice and thick. Case measures 36 mm without crown and 42 mm lug to lug.

Crown: Original Omega screw down crown.

Caseback: Screw down caseback marked OMEGA on the back. Inside is marked 166.0312. My watchmaker’s mark is seen in black with a date of January 2018.

Movement: Very clean 1108 movement, based on the ETA 2892-A2. Just servived, as described above.

Dial: Original unrestored black waffle dial in excellent condition. Reminds me of the classic Seamaster divers the way the lume looks. Lume is bright.

Hands: Original hands in excellent condition. Skeleton hands are similar to the current SM diver models.

Crystal: Original.

Strap: Original Omega bracelet. 1572/880. End links are 880. This should fit a wrist up to 7.5”.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
    12.jpg

For this watch, I am asking $800 which will include shipping in the USA. Happy to accept bank wire, Venmo, Paypal Friends and Family. International deals will ship at cost to buyer. TransferWise works nicely for international deals.

Returns if watch is grossly misrepresented. I have had transactions on this forum with reviews posted in the Seller Profile section.

joshwelborn, Jwit, bigsom and 2 others like this.