Forums Latest Members

Omega dynamic 3rd generation your thoughts please

1. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead Mar 30, 2014

I keep on getting pulled back to the date only models time and again. Is there anything i should be wary of when looking to purchase one. I prefer the date only version and was fancying one as a daily wearer.

2. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 30, 2014

I had one as a daily great watch I can't say I know of any problems but a great looking watch! I prefer the Chrono

3. sarir97 Apr 6, 2014

Here's mine. It's my daily beater, worn with an all-leather Gunny NATO strap.

[​IMG]

4. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Apr 6, 2014

Just like the chronograph version, these are under appreciated and still under valued.

Great watches, just be warned once you have one version you'll want the other one too. :D

5. sarir97 Apr 6, 2014

Here's another shot with the NATO strap:

[​IMG]

6. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead Sep 19, 2014

[​IMG]
    Sorry for bringing this thread back to life but my New to me Dynamic has fell into my clutches. Over the years I've nearly pulled the trigger on a few of these but have never taken the plunge. But after lots of umming and aaghing a fellow forum member found me this. This is the model I was after with the yellow numbers rather than the white numerals. I know this is a marmite watch but over the years I've liked this all the more. Now it's time for some strap shopping and ideas and suggestions would be welcome.
    I would like to thank WaynePJR on here for helping me find this and getting it to me. This guy found me a very very clean original example and is true gent. Anyway here's a couple of shots of my new baby and just to show it doesn't have to cost a load to get a Grail watch.[​IMG][​IMG]

Hijak and ashleysteadman like this.
  7. NT931 Sep 20, 2014

Erm, what's a Marmite Watch? Curious...

8. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Sep 20, 2014

Marmite is a vegetable based spread and their (absolutely correct) slogan is, "Marmite, you either love it or hate it."

Event horizon and NT931 like this.
  9. NT931 Sep 20, 2014

Having lived in Australia for a while, I think the same could also be said of Vegemite! :whistling: