Omega Dynamic 1970 c.565 On Bracelet

Beautiful original (dial and finish) all blue with date window at 3. Bracelet was added, but is in excellent shape. The case shows minor wear and a couple nicks (see photos) but presents very nicely.

This example is one of very few I see with the caliber 565. The quick-set push-pull date functions, and the watch is running and keeping good time. Service history is unknown and the watch is sold as is. The movement photo belonged to the prior owner, as I do not intend to pull the crystal and crown to take another photo.

It came to me on a well used black strap with a yellow gold plated Omega Dynamic buckle, which I will include. But the bracelet really gives it presence. Nice to see a monotone dial for a change (lovely as the two-tones are). As great as all the Omega movements are that powered the Dynamic (manual wind and automatic), there is no other caliber I'd choose for this model than the 565 that's in it. 56x fans know what I mean!

$580 USD. PayPal only. I'll ship only to the confirmed US address on PayPal, but I won't charge you for Priority mail. No fees for PayPal. I am not interested in trades. Please ask questions via the forum, or email metersfirst AT gmail DOT com. My name is Bryan, user name Time Exposure. Thanks!

4uzu8uhe.jpg

e6uju6a7.jpg

yvu4a2a2.jpg

zyrypeju.jpg

rahu4uze.jpg

yseme5a3.jpg

8amu9uqa.jpg