Forums Latest Members

Omega DeVille Tresor Stainless Steel?

1. Hoshbo Mar 25, 2016

Wondering if anyone had heard whether this watch will be produced by Omega in Stainless steel. May be out of my budget in gold I really want a manual wind dress/sport and this watch would be perfect. If not, does anyone know who has the best pricing I this. I would consider the white gold, or Sedona Gold, if I could find it at a good discount. Gave away my Seamaster Cosmic manual wind many years ago, like an idiot. Everything comes back around! Any help would be appreciated.

if I could find it

2. demollo Mar 25, 2016

Unfortunately no SS Tresor for now. You can wait one year and see if it pops up during the Baselworld 2017 and save some money while waiting. If it doesn't buy one of the gold's version :)

3. Hoshbo Mar 25, 2016

Based on your experience, if it were to be produced in a stainless steel version, what would the price point likely be? Where do folks here on the board generally get their Omega watches at the best prices from?

4. demollo Mar 25, 2016

I can just guess what the price of the SS version might be. I would say around 5k Euros. Usually we buy from other forum members (or other watch forums members). There is a pretty cool site that filters all major watch forums sales sections : http://www.watchrecon.com/ There are no Tresors for sale on the forums at the moment. Also you can have a look at the biggest watch sales market: http://www.chrono24.com/en/search/i...uery=omega+tresor&searchexplain=1&sortorder=1

Ohh, and set yourself an avatar :)

5. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Mar 25, 2016

The Tresor was Omega's solid gold dress watch in the 50s and I believe it was always 18k yellow gold, none of that nancy 9 or 14K stuff, oh no!.... I can't see them messing with tradition and releasing a stainless version.
    P1000568.JPG

But then..... I thought the Chevy Camero and the Dodge Challenger were dead....... So who knows..... if they think there's a buck in it.....

6. Alex_TA Mar 26, 2016

You can get it in full gold for ~$10K new form AD.
    I don't think it's so steep taking into account even higher prices for ceramic sides of the moon.
    Go get it [emoji3]
    [​IMG]

7. Hoshbo Mar 26, 2016

Ceramic sides of the moon? What! What is AD?

8. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Mar 29, 2016

Alex_TA was referring to the ceramic cases used in the in the Grey and Dark Side of the Moon Speedmasters. Both retail north of $10k. AD stands for Authorized Dealer.

Alex_TA likes this.