Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Deployment Clasp and Alligator Strap 20mm For Moonwatch

1. KRLYUZH May 4, 2016

Up for grabs is an Omega OEM deployment clasp in stainless steel and satin finish. Excellent, like new condition. This clasp is 18mm where the strap connects and 20mm where the strap meets the watch.

The strap is OEM Omega black alligator strap in mint condition. Reference 98000278. This fits (and came off of) any Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch. Also will fit any 20mm width Omega like Planet Ocean or Seamaster 300.

Ofrei offers the clasp by itself for $420 plus shipping and the strap is $389, all adding up to over $800 in initial cost

My price is $500SOLD shipped for both within US. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for a full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_9064.jpg IMG_9065.jpg IMG_9066.jpg

Edited Jun 6, 2016
  2. KRLYUZH May 25, 2016

up