Omega De Ville Prestige

That's an odd one. The seller has advertised the watch as an 4310.31.00 and priced it accordingly. But that reference is for a quartz model and the watch in the photographs (at least based on the dial) is an automatic. Which should fetch about twice the price. Could be a good deal if you like the watch?

(And, yes the diameter excluding the crown is 34mm, though it's possible the seller's measurement includes the crown.)

That's an odd one. The seller has advertised the watch as 4310.31.00 and priced it accordingly. But that reference is for a quartz model and the watch in the photographs (at least based on the dial) is an automatic. Which should fetch about twice the price. Could be a good deal if you like the watch?
Yes I was thinking the same thing. The seller seems pretty legit to me and I would pick it up in Geneva. Would you go for it?

That's an odd one. The seller has advertised the watch as an 4310.31.00 and priced it accordingly. But that reference is for a quartz model and the watch in the photographs (at least based on the dial) is an automatic. Which should fetch about twice the price. Could be a good deal if you like the watch?

(And, yes the diameter excluding the crown is 34mm, though it's possible the seller's measurement includes the crown.)

In the meantime I’ve found the watch on some platforms and noticed that the price isn‘t actually far off. However I’m pretty sure the ref. is 4300.31.

In the meantime I’ve found the watch on some platforms and noticed that the price isn‘t actually far off. However I’m pretty sure the ref. is 4300.31.

Interesting that the premium on a mechanical is so little. I guess two-tone isn't all that popular.

Like 1