OMEGA De Ville Prestige Chronometer Automatic

Hey there,

what du you think of this watch? I found it on eBay (1590 €).
This is the description:
De Ville Prestige Chronometer Automatic

Reference 4800.50.01

Stainless steel case.

High-quality automatic movement, Cal. 1120.

Officially certified chronometer of the C.O.S.C.

Black dial with silver indices.

Silver hands.

Sapphire crystal.

Case diameter: 34.7 mm (without crown).

Omega steel bracelet.

Concealed Omega steel folding clasp.

Suitable for wrists up to approx. 18.7 cm in circumference.

Condition:

Good, well-kept condition with moderate signs of wear.

Second hand minimally stained.

All functions flawless.

Accessories:

None.

NO BOX, NO PAPERS !

I’m always suspicious when there is no box and no papers.
Do you think that the price is ok?
What is the year of production and is it worth buying?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards
Peter

Are those values OK or would you be sceptical?
Would you recommend a service?
+3s/d is fine and the amplitude is ok as well. But the bear error with 1.6ms is quite high? Should I be worried about that?
Edited:

Just to be sure: you do understand that 34mm is rather small by the standards of today’s men’s watches—? In the vintage sector, it’s not uncommon for men to wear watches of that size—that was common then. But nowadays, 34mm tends to be more common for women’s watches. Even 36mm is considered “unisex.”

Don’t get me wrong: I have owned and worn classic military watches in 34mm. Just want to be sure you understand what you might be getting into. If you’re expecting a modern men’s watch, it could end up impressing you as very very tiny.

The amplitude is actually low for this movement in the horizontal position. Also, looking at the dirt around the barrel area, a service is definitely in order.

Are those values OK or would you be sceptical?
Would you recommend a service?
+3s/d is fine and the amplitude is ok as well. But the bear error with 1.6ms is quite high? Should I be worried about that?

Just to be sure: you do understand that 34mm is rather small by the standards of today’s men’s watches—?
Thanks for your comment. Since my wrist is quite small (16.5 cm), I think, the size is fine. I already own a modern Junghans with 38 mm and a vintage Junghans with 34 mm. I like both sizes.

The amplitude is actually low for this movement in the horizontal position. Also, looking at the dirt around the barrel area, a service is definitely in order.
Ok, thanks for the information.
I can get the watch for 1300€ and can return it if I don’t like it on my wrist. I’m going to by it. 😀