Forums Latest Members
  1. kasey choi Mar 15, 2017

I recent received a omega devile from my benevolent family member. Apparently he gave an "not for sale" model, it doesn't even function like a regular watch, however the craftsmanship looks impeccable I highly doubt such chinaboys can replicate an item to this degree but this is beginning to raise my suspicions and my doubts about the authenticity are rising. since I searched up de ville similar photos have appeared but i cant seem to find a model similar to mines with a chrono version.

i dont consider watches or omegas my forte so i dont have enough knowledge to make conclusions about this watch. since you guys are the obvious watch experts if you have any knowledge about this please let me know i deeply appreciate this. [​IMG] .JPG [​IMG] JPG

2. akshayluc420 Mar 15, 2017

Sorry Kasey, that isn't a genuine Omega.

3. OMGRLX a RolexBear in disguise Mar 15, 2017

Dammit, now you told him his fake isn't good enough to fool OF..They'll just work harder on it for next time...

4. ohmzx Mar 15, 2017

I'm so sorry, that does not look genuine at all. The thing that give it away is the movement. Sorry for the bad news.

5. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Mar 15, 2017

Aha, I found it. This should be great.

I recent received a omega devile from my benevolent family member.

Let me guess, your Uncle?

6. Overgrower Mar 15, 2017

Fake...

7. cvera Mar 15, 2017

Seems like the consensus has been made, but that being said I like the Deville line. Feel like it's not talked about nearly as much as the others.

kasey choi likes this.
  8. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Mar 16, 2017

Racism much?

9. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 16, 2017

It's a scam attempt. If we had thought it was real he would have tried to sell it here because eBay would not allow him to list it due to being a bot for sale model.

Writing style is Asian and the derogatory statement was to make you think otherwise.

Or he's Korean and wanted it checked out... if so welcome to the forum.

ohmzx and OMGRLX like this.
  10. tyrantlizardrex Mar 16, 2017

How many threads do you need to start on this?

Oh and you mean the craftsmanship is shoddy and wouldn't fool a blind crack fiend right? ::facepalm1::

Please smack this thing into tiny pieces with a hammer at the first given opportunity.:whistling:

NT931 likes this.