Forums Latest Members
  1. GLB2015 Oct 18, 2015

Hi all,

I've got an AT 41.5mm on a bracelet and I'm thinking about buying the OEM cordura strap and deployment used in the Silver Snoopy (hope it fits).

Those Cordura straps have been out for a while now (DSOTM, etc) and I wanted some feedback in regards of using this strap in hot summer days. I don't usually sweat much, but things get pretty hot here in Australia [emoji12]

Cheers

2. jcmartinez98 Oct 18, 2015

I live in Florida- quite warm in the summer
    Absolutely no issues with the DSOM strap. They are leather lined- only Cordura on the external surface.

3. yinzerniner Oct 18, 2015

If you have issues with other omega oem leather straps you might have an issue with the oem curdura. Comparing my silver snoopy strap to my barenia leather strap the leather liner wears very similarly, although the perceived comfort goes to the silver snoopy as the curdura weighs less and is more flexible than the barenia. In terms of breath ability on hot summer days it seems a wash.
    I will say this; in terms of dealing with sweat the curdura strap will handle it better. The leather liner is more water resistant than the liner of other omega oem leather straps, and the black cordura outside will not show stains unlike other leather or alligator straps.

4. GLB2015 Oct 18, 2015

Thanks for the replies. I reckon I'll go with the cordura strap then. Now I only have to find it for sale...congrats on the Silver Snoopy BTW, good looking watch and hard to get one. Cheers