Forums Latest Members
  1. timeismoney May 26, 2014

Hi Everyone,

Hope those of you that are in the US had a good Memorial Day weekend.

I am looking for someone who can attend to the watch relatively quickly, I would like to try Steve in NJ but since he is extremely busy from what I gathered, I am wondering if anyone has a watchmaker they can recommend who will be up to the task. My urgency stamped from the fact that I think the seller applied some kind of cleaning agent on the dial and it left a film on the dial that is visible in artificial lighting. I do not want the residue to damage the dial and would like to get that cleaned off as soon as possible. I can wait for the hands replacement and a quick cleaning, though if the watch is already open, I supposed the watchmaker would want to do it all in one go. Would really appreciate someone to point me to the right direction. Thank you.

2. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector May 26, 2014

Highly recommend our Christian here in the UK - http://watchguy.co.uk/about/
    Not exactly on your doorstep but his service is second to none, if not for now I would suggest a look at his site and its features perhaps for the future.

3. timeismoney May 26, 2014

Thanks, Alpha. The UK is a little too far for my purpose but will keep Christian in mind for future purposes. :thumbsup: