Forums Latest Members

Omega Constellation Quartz from 1976, movt 1330, 10k gold filled fair value?

1. jwk1 Jan 16, 2020

Good afternoon members,
    I am brand new here but I am hoping to have a quick 2 cents from someone who might know the approximate fair value for this watch? I have seen variations (with 14k gold ones going for thousands) all the way down to less than 200 for certain ones. I cant seem to find any exactly like this one but I like the bracelet and I have hardly ever seen that style on a men's omega. Any info or advice regarding the watch would be fantastic. I am trying to do as much research as I can but so far this is all I've come up with so any help is appreciated. I also posted this question on watchuseek forums (with no replies) but I felt this might be a better place for answers.

Regards

s-l1600.jpg
  2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jan 16, 2020

A couple hundred bucks, on a good day. The information you need is inside the case back.

3. Vitezi Jan 16, 2020

The best way to find the value of your watch is to go to eBay, search for "Omega Constellation quartzPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network" and apply the filter for "Show only Sold Items." Then scroll through the search results and look for prices of watches that are similar Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Networkin style and shape to yours. Most results Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Networkseem to range between $200 and $500.

Edited Jan 16, 2020
    jwk1 likes this.
  4. jwk1 Jan 16, 2020

great idea thank you